APOLLO HOTEL AMSTERDAM
- Apollolaan 2
- 1077 BA Amsterdam
How to get there?
BY CAR FROM THE A-10 (AMSTERDAM RING ROAD)
- Take the RAI exit (S-109)
- Turn right at the first set of traffic lights (you drive under the fly-over if coming from Schiphol). You will now see the RAI to your left
- After the sixth set of traffic lights (seventh if coming from Schiphol) keep to the right and drive onto the Scheldestraat
- turn left at the next traffic lights, bringing you onto the Churchilllaan
- Turn right at the next traffic lights
- After 100 metres you will find Apollo Hotel Amsterdam on the right.
Our hotel has an ample parking facility. The first quarter of an hour is free, thereafter € 4 per hour, with a maximum of € 35 per day.
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT FROM AMSTERDAM CENTRAL STATION
- Take tram 5 going to Amstelveen Binnenhof
- After about 30 minutes, get off at the stop Stadionweg at the Beethovenstraat junction.
- Turn left at the stop to the Stadionweg. At the Apollolaan junction you will see our hotel to your right.
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT FROM STATION AMSTERDAM ZUID WTC
- Take tram 5, going to Central Station
- After about 8 minutes, get off at the stop Stadionweg at the Beethovenstraat junction. Turn right at the stop to the Stadionweg.
- At the Apollolaan junction you will see our hotel to your right.
- By bus 65, going to KNSM Eiland
- After about 5 minutes, get off at the Apollolaan stop.
- From this bus stop, cross over the junction and you will see our hotel to your right.