You arrived at Schiphol Airport. Then simply use the free shuttle service to the hotel, which will bring you to the Apollo hotel within 20 minutes.
You can use the shuttle service free of charge from Schiphol Airport (depending on availability). When you travel from the hotel to Schiphol Airport, you can use the shuttle service which will cost € 7,00 (advance reservation is required). We would be more than happy to make a reservation for the shuttle service; please visit the reception desk.
The shuttle drives from and to the airport several times a day during working days, with an additional stop at the World Trade Centre bus stop. In the bus you can use superfast, free wifi! You will find the bus outside the arrival hal.
Check out the departure times of the shuttle service here.
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
FROM AMSTERDAM CENTRAL STATION
Take tram 5 going to Amstelveen Binnenhof
After about 30 minutes, get off at the stop Stadionweg at the Beethovenstraat junction. Turn left at the stop to the Stadionweg. At the Apollolaan junction you will see our hotel to your right.
FROM STATION AMSTERDAM ZUID WTC
Take tram 5, going to Central Station
After about 8 minutes, get off at the stop Stadionweg at the Beethovenstraat junction. Turn right at the stop to the Stadionweg. At the Apollolaan junction you will see our hotel to your right.
By bus 65, going to KNSM Eiland
After about 5 minutes, get off at the Apollolaan stop. From this bus stop, cross over the junction and you will see our hotel to your right.
BY CAR FROM THE A-10 (AMSTERDAM RING ROAD)
- Take the RAI exit (S-109)
- Turn right at the first set of traffic lights (you drive under the fly-over if coming from Schiphol). You will now see the RAI to your left
- After the sixth set of traffic lights (seventh if coming from Schiphol) keep to the right and drive onto the Scheldestraat
- Turn left at the next traffic lights, bringing you onto the Churchilllaan
- Turn right at the next traffic lights
- After 100 metres you will find Apollo Hotel Amsterdam on the right.
Our hotel has an ample parking facility. The first quarter of an hour is free, thereafter € 4 per hour, with a maximum of € 35 per day.